Audio Promo

Friday, May 31, 2019

Amour (Love Cheated You)

Love caught you,
cheating yourself
You was hiding from love
You can't Amour
You told yourself
Love
When I walked in the door,
Waiting to love you
Waiting my turn
You can't hide from yourself
Anymore, Amour
I was there

Now you call
On Amour
Love don't care

Love me when I walk in the door
Now you tell yourself
Now
Now you call on Amour
Not to cheat you
You're not a cheater anymore
You say Amour
Love you again, once more
Love me
You still love me

Now you call on Amour
Not to make you wait anymore
Amour
Never stopped you from loving me
Just you
Cheating yourself
Cheating me
Cheating love
Oh Amour, to love you once more

Now you tell yourself




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Say Goodbye . .

( Italian Version) E non dite arrivederci Ecco perché li manco Lungo ed ultimo i giorni Questo affare ha cominciato Non dite arrivederci Po...