Audio Promo

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Masculinity (What I didn't Want To Know) Author Jocelyn Shaw 2018

What I didn't wanna know
What I didn't wanna see
All in front of me
The way the walk was too much
The stare too long
The breathing just a lil but too heavy
And his pulse racing just a lil too fast
What I didn't bare
To tell
What I didn't wanna know
I didn't wanna know your scent

The way it compliments his hips
the taste of dead flowers better than fermented wine
I didn't wanna know the kiss of goodbye
Sitting on the throne

In the passions of lust
Fused with the sweat misting His

To tell
What I didn't wanna know
Know now that
The inn keeper has put the charms of the night in his night dresser and the secrets blessed the walls like wallpaper, hieroglyphs that haunt with the walk of the day
I didn't wanna stand alone in the caress
of my own
shoulders and arms of the bitter breeze that teases with the taste and scent once again

I didn't wanna know
Lover's
Lover's do say
Masculinity of the first person
Can slip into the second and third

I didn't wanna know that
I could loose the grammar
Left bestilled by Acts, scenes for
Carrying just a lil bit longer, a lil bit darker
A lil bit like
What I didn't bare to tell
But all too bare to take back






His shirt breathed of her inner thigh and perfume of the night holding the breath of his lungs, as he thought back on her. Beginning the day was love's hangover, the last taste of the dance in the sheets the night before, tirelessly romanticized between thoughts of the day ahead chasing his dreams out of his head that still lay on the stain of his lips. A gorgeously laden championship that caught a reflection on his body in the full length mirror on his way to the powder room. Sexy. The only thing bellowing from his tired body, talk that whispered to him trying to persuade him back into the covers, rumors and secrets caught up in his bedroom eyes with chagrin, charges that he was only known for one nighters. This affair had now turned into a year past and a lot of sex.Once more past the full length mirror, only to catch his cascading steps and another hidden moment of pleasure before his exit. Enticing as it was, the challenge to recreate the passion of an evening's moments embrace of the night before cursing him. Damn.If that's what gets you through. It was like being an addict of his own choosing.

This morning he couldn't set his thoughts aside to concentrate on his other obligations, only to put up a charade hiding behind his shades pretending everything today was less than feminine.
Feminine was the taste and touch still holding on with her fingertips still running up the side his legs past his spine and the nipples of his breast, where his heart was held in her hands it seemed like love, felt like a love hangover. A bruised, jealous interruption that was departing his appetite for another body. Tonight he would return and she would be there,  I feel. As you do.

I feel.
As you do.
I touch
It's your VooDoo
Still wearing you
I feel.
As you do.
Can't breathe
Without you.
As you do.
I feel
If it's all of you
I was apart of it too
If it wasn't
As you do
Without you
It couldn't
Last
I feel.
As you do

Lay down
As you do.
Breathe
As you do.
Touch
As you do.

I feel.
As You do.

Caress me
As you do.
All of you.

Call me
Feel me
As you do



- Jocelyn







No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Say Goodbye . .

( Italian Version) E non dite arrivederci Ecco perché li manco Lungo ed ultimo i giorni Questo affare ha cominciato Non dite arrivederci Po...