Audio Promo

Monday, January 29, 2018

In the same place at the same time
I got secrets starring you
Better said than done...
You know it's true
You found my catalog
Your numbers in it
5x7 too
Telling all about you
A Roll.B-Side
Starring you
I got footage you stepping to
In the same place at the same time
DeJaVu.
Missing hours you claiming
Found
Expose's missing on your resume
In the same place at the same time
Missing on your resume
Solo lines you hide behind
Just ain't how we see it
Private eyes
Lost and found
A-Notes, Accapella.
"Hello? Is It Me You're Looking For"
Richie-Dynasty and Carrol
Carrolling in the dust
You moved on up the water, waterfalls behind it all

I got secrets
Starring You
Was there seen it all
But I'm not the one you call for you PI.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Say Goodbye . .

( Italian Version) E non dite arrivederci Ecco perché li manco Lungo ed ultimo i giorni Questo affare ha cominciato Non dite arrivederci Po...