Audio Promo

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Where I knew my heart (From the beginning of the days that exist... )

From the beginning of the days that exist where I knew my heart the one you held from the beginning of the days we've shared upon a time Notes still hold to my heart that begin to run away from the keys Unalone runs away in the heavens on the close of the first time Running the distance until I see you disappearing Still resting upon my eyes, the last sight of you In that I find the largest part of me and comfort is the thought of knowing you Unalone Again And in that you find where time unlocks tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Say Goodbye . .

( Italian Version) E non dite arrivederci Ecco perché li manco Lungo ed ultimo i giorni Questo affare ha cominciato Non dite arrivederci Po...