Audio Promo

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Excerpt Black Harlequin- Done Done It For Once (You Didn't Think I'd Say It-What You Won't Say Someone Will

Hours of your pleasure tease
We bend the edges
turn the pages
Hide the remorse of verses that creep up on us in the day
Just over the top I peek and look away
from the dirty lines and fridget nervous proposals
To enter the night alone through my glasses,
With my stand up
Stockings Up
Made Up
&
A breeze on my ass left from...

Just teasing looks & body talk
You didn't act on & left me Lonely

So I took it home & pondered about it
I came Up with a few ringers
A few answers of my own
Conclusions
That concluded what you started...I

The Teaser
left me on a trail like the movie The Hitchhiker

Catching the breeze of your ...
& Sexy

So I wiped my top lip with my index finger across the plain of my thoughts
Maybe it could happen
So what it lingered
It was just the ride
A hitchhiker right?
Me or you
Or did you say something?

Just over the top I peek and look away...

-Jocelyn Shaw


EXCERPTS FROM BLACK HARLEQUIN POETRY & ROMANCE A UNIQUE ROMANCE IN WRITING Heat wrapped around The airey legged night. The turmoils of bare and empty loneliness, warmed her bosom, opening her eyes into a darkness across the room, remaining inside was what the lit the room enough only to be ...Gentled by the flicker of burning on into the night… the shades caught the breeze lifting each one on a slight wave up and down … As the morning introduced… ... ...she opened the flower of the collar and chased her feminine scarf of a woman’s neckline with the close of his fantasies or remembrances of the last time a woman untied his tie with dante hands of femininity, nights before his profession buttoned.. She pinned her hair under his brim then polished her hairline Looking into his reflection to see him again… ... Stranger the two not together, unparalleled, was like never meeting only it to reminded me of how much I missed you to see into a reflection and feel my own breathe still breathing heavily from the cascading hands, hours passing over and over (Poetry link - http://spokenwordpoetscornerundressed.webs.com)










No comments:

Post a Comment

You Don't Say Goodbye . .

( Italian Version) E non dite arrivederci Ecco perché li manco Lungo ed ultimo i giorni Questo affare ha cominciato Non dite arrivederci Po...